【 Year 5 English 】Grammar test

 


讨论上星期课程练习

1. uncomfortable
2. unhelpful
3. oily
4. irregular
5. dishonest
6. broken
1. Don't be afraid o make mistakes when speaking English.

2. Her face turned red.

3.The building was built in 1960.

4. Have you ever been to London?

5. I had breakfast at 7.30.

6. I like to travel by myself.

7. Would you have another cup of tea?

8. Have you ever seen such a beautiful sunset?

9. I have been living in Canada for almost 5 years.

10. Is it alright to take pictures of this building?


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Name:                                                            Date :                        

Subject: Grammar Test


1.They are play football at the field.

2. Do she like chocolate?

3. What is your name.

4. I could not swim when I am five.

5. She buy a cake from the bakery yesterday.

6. There is many apple on the tree.

7. Ali did not go to school so he was sick.

8. My sister and I am going to the restaurant.

9. Have you ever go to Canada?

10. He is very friendly. Everybody likes he.

11. Zarina is a lazy girl. She does not help she mother to do chores.

12. These is my books.

13. Peter is a honest boy.

14. Did you went to the birthday party last night?

15. I am done my homework.

16. She jog in the park every morning.

17. Ali cutted the paper with a pair of scissors.

18. An earth is round.

19. Who do you live?

20. Lisa is good dancer.





GOOD LUCK !
不要粗心大意哦~~
这次的练习,老师将不会在第二天给予答案对照。
我会在下一次上课,和大家逐一讨论答案和分析问题。
尽可能让大家多能在讨论中吸收更多。

评论